REVIEW: Misi Budak Tahfiz


Misi Budak Tahfiz

( https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Tim_MISI_Misi_Budak_Tahfiz?id=rp4lDwAAQBAJ )

This book (specifically a comic) is about an orphan named Wajdi who want to learn al-Quran in order to make a contribution to his parents who were die in an accident.
Wajdi is an excellent student but he feels nothing to proud of  if his parent is not by his side. He feels so upset about it and feeling frustrated. Nevertheless, after his parent’s death, Wajdi feel so regret about things he done to his parent. One day, he heard a lecture on how to contribute good deeds to those who had passed away. One of the main ways is  by reading the holy Quran. Wajdi take this as a chance to fix what he has done to them and decided to learn the Quran.

After meet his old friend, he decided to join Islamic camp in an Islamic school (tahfeez) for 40 days. In the camp,  Wajdi meet new friends, learn deeper about Quran and many beneficial things as a muslim. In the end, he manage to read the Quran and planning to memorize the whole Quran in a systematic way.

Firstly, I love the content of the story. It has certain emotional parts that I can feel it by myself. The message was clearly delivered and deeply struke into my heart. ^_^ It kind of inspiring me to memorize the Quran besides reading it. Other than that, the graphic is really awesome and realistic. As for the colouring, 5 stars from me!

I think that’s all from me. Tell me what you guys think about the comic and let me know in the comment section down below. Thank you very much.

Comments

Popular Posts